Berwick Wildlife Group
Promoting wildlife within the Berwick area.
Present: Fiona Aungier, Leslie Cook, Molly Hardie, Malcolm Hutcheson, John Rae, Enid Turnbull, M. Williams.
Apologies: John Inglis,
Decisions to Make
Minutes of last meeting
Matters arising not below
LC Church Hall Meetings: LC is to take money on the door, as some attendees entered without paying. Committee members who can to arrive at 6.45pm to help with setting up prior to meetings. FA Half the money tin had been left behind and will perhaps be found at the next meeting. ET had removed the takings for banking.
Sept 20th, Little Beach litter
Sept 20th, Little Beach litter ET thanked for her efforts at the final survey. Surveys to be annually in September from now on.
12th November Kevin Rideout St Abbs.
12th November Kevin Rideout St Abbs is all set.
Butterfly transects. Need sending in to Butterfly Conservation help from JR please.
Butterfly transects. JR has results almost ready for sending in to Butterfly Conservation FA to fill in accompanying form for Cocklawburn.
Old Coal Yard
Approach from developers.
Brief details re. proposed redevelopment of this Tweedmouth site were received from developer vial St Boisils' Residents Assn. LC some environmental assessment needs to be made. FA to write to Planning Consultant for developer.
Berwick Comm. Devt. Trust
Berwick is Brilliant for Wildlife CD.
JR was asked to compile a 20 min. CD of local wildlife to be shown in the foyer of Berwick Community Development Trust. Also to do similar for the January Berwick is Brilliant for Wildlife CD. A plea for photos to be inserted in next Newsletter.
N. Gas Networks.
Still waiting or look elsewhere?
Results of application should be available by 28th October.
Membership list : computer lists?
Are we legal? Do we need disclaimers sent?
FA to look up Data Protection Act re. keeping members names on computer; to e-mail members saying that details are kept solely for club purposes, and asking if anyone objects. This info. is to be included on future membership application forms.
Any Other Business
Following many problems with Norton, FA is to download new antivirus on group computer.
Date/venue of next Meeting
19th November, Castle. Do we want one 17th Dec?
19th November, Castle, then 7th Jan 2009.
For problems with this site please contact -
©Berwick Wildlife Group. This page was last updated on 24th October 2008.